03 Feb 2021
Join St Helens Chamber this National Apprenticeships Week on Facebook to find out all you need to know about Apprenticeships!
Between the 8th and 14th February, we have a series of videos with everything from CV tips to an Apprenticeships myth buster – giving you all the information you need to make a decision on whether an Apprenticeship is right for you.
Throughout the week we have:
- Apprenticeship Open Day (8th Feb 11am)
- Apprenticeship Open Day (8th Feb 2pm)
- Apprenticeships Myth Buster Session (9th Feb 1pm)
- CV session (10th Feb 11am)
- National Careers Service Information Session (10th Feb 2pm)
- Day in the Life of an Apprentice (11th Feb 12:30pm)
- Employer Interview (11th Feb 10:30am)
- Apprenticeships for Employers Information Session (11th Feb 2pm)
- What is an Apprenticeship? (11th Feb 3pm)
- Interview Don’ts (12th Feb 1pm)
Plus we’ll be sharing the latest vacancies and lots of information on our training courses too!
To find out more, inbox us on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org