28 Apr 2022
Business Business School
This webinar is open to all North West manufacturing companies, and to intermediaries working in the sector.
Explore new opportunities and capitalise on the demand for British-made goods in high growth markets. Hear from industry experts and companies who are passionate about UK manufacturing and promoting the British brand.
The North West is one of the largest manufacturing hubs in the UK, with almost 15,000 manufacturing businesses across the region, employing over 350,000. Renowned for a pioneering spirit
and a rich industrial and scientific history, it is important to explore new opportunities for the future.
DIT North-West have teamed up with Make UK, Made in Britain, Make it British and successful exporters to deliver an expert webinar session to guide and advise you on overseas market opportunities, the importance of the British brand and the support available to grow internationally.
- John Pearce – Chief Executive, Made in Britain
- Kate Hills – Founder and CEO of Make it British
- Dawn Huntrod – Regional Membership Director (North), Make UK
- Tony Grimshaw OBE – Director from What More UK
- Jen Hill – Director of B&M Longworth and NW Board member of Made UK
- Lynne Gillen – DIT Export Manager, Lancashire
The webinar will take place on Tuesday 10th May 2022, 10am – 11am and registration details can be found below.
Register here: https://bit.ly/IntManufacturing
Registration close date – 9/5/22
Email – email@example.com