13 Jun 2019
Join Ascerta for this must attend breakfast briefing, exclusively for developers, architects and planning consultants.
More and more local planning authorities are stipulating Biodiversity Net Gain as part of planning requirements, backed up by revised requirements in the NPPF, a Government mandate through the forthcoming Environment Bill and a new British Standard in the offing on the process of designing and delivering Biodiversity Net Gain.
This is potentially the biggest change to British Wildlife Legislation in 40 years and if you are involved in the development of sites, it affects you!
Ascerta will cover:
- Biodiversity Net Gain and Biodiversity Metric – What is it?
- How to build Biodiversity into your development – How to save costs ££
- Biodiversity offsetting – Is it a preferable option?
- Biodiversity and local plans – An insight into selecting sites
Don’t leave yourself open to frustration by missing this important briefing. Make sure you attend to find out what impact Biodiversity Net Gain will have on your projects and how to get the best out of your schemes.
Places are limited so book now to secure your place.
- 8.30 Registration, morning refreshments and networking
- 9.15 Welcome and introduction
- 9.30 Main presentation
- 10.30 Question and answer session
- 10.45 Networking