14 Feb 2023
There are just 10 places left on the The Help To Grow: Management programme starting 23 March. Help To Grow provides government funded business support, learning and mentoring to help SME businesses develop a robust growth plan.
90% government-funded (just £750), this 12-week part-time programme provides:
* 1:1 mentoring
* 50 hours of in-depth training (developed by business and course experts)
* Support to develop a custom Growth Action Plan for your business
* Peer network support from other business leaders on the programme.
Next cohort starts 23 March. Just 10 places left.
– Join an online information session – https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/help-to-grow-programme-information-event-for-sme-business-leaders-tickets-463747670767
– Express interest at liverpool.ac.uk/helptogrow