Do you have your Exporter EORI Number?

23 Apr 2019


To move goods into or out of the EU you need an Economic Operator Registration and Identification (EORI) number. HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) uses this number to identify you and collect duty on your goods. You may have increased costs and delays if you do not get an EORI number. For example, if HMRC cannot clear your goods you may have to pay storage fees.

If the UK leaves the EU without a deal, you’ll need an EORI number that starts with GB to move goods into and out of the UK. If you do not already have one, you can apply now, even if you do not use it.

Click here to start your application