24 Feb 2021
Running a busy company means that staying still isn’t an option.
St Helens Chamber Members can access AA Breakdown Cover from just £48.13 per vehicle, no matter how small your fleet!
Whether you just have a single vehicle or run a whole fleet, the AA can cover your cars, vans, trucks and more – as long as they’re 3.5 tonnes or under.
Chamber Members can get discounts of up to 67% off standard rates*, available for one vehicle or for hundreds so all your staff can benefit!
Last year Chamber Members saved over £19,000 with AA Breakdown Cover!
From basic roadside assistance to Home Start or National Recovery, the AA’s business breakdown cover will make sure your drivers get back on the road quickly – and with minimum disruption – if the worst happens. All you need to do is choose the right level of cover for you.
What does cover include?
You can choose from the following options for your company’s vehicles:
- Roadside (compulsory) – Repair or recovery to the AA’s choice of appropriate local repairer.
- Home Start (compulsory) – For breakdowns at or within ¼ mile of your home address.
- National Recovery – Transportation of vehicle, driver and up to 7 passengers to a UK mainland address if prompt local repair not possible.
- Relay Plus – Extended Relay service to include one of three alternative arrangements for driver and passengers; car hire, accommodation or public transport services.
- Accident Management – Takes the hassle out of arranging repair, recovery and insurance claims after an accident or vandalism.
For more information call our Membership Team on 01744 742125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org