10 Oct 2016
Are you interested in recruiting some bright new talent into your business – with lots of help from the Chamber and a 50% wage subsidy?
On October 31st we are launching our new ‘Graduate Hub’ – helping to match local graduates with local businesses. Here’s how it works:
- The graduate spends 4 weeks full-time at the Chamber undertaking initial training to fill gaps in their knowledge.
- You meet them during week 3 at our ‘Meet the Graduate’ Event where we help to ensure a good match.
- They spend one week unpaid doing a work trial at your business – just to make sure the match is right.
- They then spend 6 months working in your business whilst employed by the Chamber – we deal with payroll, HR issues etc.
- The Chamber will invoice you monthly for 50% of their wages, so you pay approximately £500 per month.
To find out more and register your interest, please contact our workforce development team on 01744 742333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is part-funded by the European Social Fund and Youth Employment Initiative.