03 Jan 2017
The New Year is a time for planning ahead, making optimistic resolutions and gearing up to make the next 12 months the best they possibly can be.
Make sure you don’t let your business resolutions slip by following these ten tips for making the most out of your St Helens Chamber Membership in 2017.
- Attend a networking event to gain new contacts. Join us for our first Business Breakfast of the Year on 10th January or our Business Fair on 27th April.
- Access 12 hours of fully-funded support for growth through our Business Growth Programme, part of the LCRIBS project.
- Submit your good news stories to feature in Comment magazine and the Chamber e-newsletter.
- Employ a ‘Chamber Approved’ Apprentice or graduate.
- Boost your skills or train your existing staff with one of our courses or seminars.
- Improve your Corporate Social Responsibility by becoming a business mentor or an Enterprise Adviser.
- Access over 90 exclusive discounts from Chamber Members.
- Market your business using our targeted mailing lists.
- Receive discounted DBS checks and free company credit reports.
- Get free, confidential support to help make your business more resilient, set growth targets and forecasts.
We look forward to working with you in the New Year!