7th June 2023
09:30 - 12:00
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19 or above as of 31/8/22 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
Social media has become an essential tool of every modern business, however, the challenge is knowing how to create the right content on the right platform for their target customers. This Social Media Marketing session has been designed to offer an understanding of how businesses can use social media platforms for marketing purposes.
In house certificate
During this session, delegates will cover the following topics:
- Give an introduction to the basics of social media marketing.
- Explore key social media marketing statistics.
- Examine how users use different social media platforms, and how businesses can use social media platforms.
- Explore how businesses use social media marketing to promote their products and services.
- Guide to setting up a Facebook Business Page.
- Examine the targeting options available on Facebook paid ads.
This webinar will be delivered via Google Meet (Access to Google Chrome would be preferred for this).
Progression and related jobs:
Learners could progress into one of our digital marketing free courses or could move intoa role in marketing or digital marketing.
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com
Call to book