30th March 2023
09:30 - 13:00
St Helens Chamber
This training raises awareness of stress, anxiety, and depression in the workplace and how to support colleagues, friends, family and delegates. This training is designed to help managers and supervisors understand how they can reduce absenteeism and presenteeism, promote resilience of individuals, increase productivity, limit employer liability and aid return to the workplace.
- What is Mental Health?
- Lived Experience: stress anxiety and depression.
- Signs and Symptoms of depression
- Things that don’t help
- Things that do help
- Common mental illnesses overview
- First Aid principles – introduce MHFA England First Aider Course (2 days)
- Legislative duties
- Recovery, maintenance, good health
- Local & national support
By the end of the seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Spot signs and symptoms of declining mental health and resilience
- Offer support and information to colleagues, friends and family
- Take action concerning their own well-being, mental health and resilience
- Have an increased awareness of common mental illnesses and legal obligations
- Decide if their workplace needs a Mental Health First Aider (MHFA England course)
Delivered by Graham Ramsey at Mental Health Survival in the Workplace.
£70 + VAT
£99 + VAT