31st January 2023
09:30 - 16:00
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Aged 19 or above as of 31/8/22
- Reside in the Liverpool City Region
- Do not currently hold a full Level 3 qualification regardless of employment status, OR;
- Are Unemployed, regardless of whether they hold a full Level 3 qualification or above; OR
- Are Employed and earning less than £21,225 (£10.90 per hour) regardless of whether they hold a full Level 3 qualification or above.
Please note that we will require evidence of the above (Universal Credit App, payslip/contract of employment, Prior Learning Record, proof of address etc.)
If you do not meet the above criteria we can still offer this course on a commercial basis – please enquire for further details.
A successful Digital Marketer will be expected to connect with the right audience in the right place at the right time. This qualification provides the learner with the underpinning knowledge of how to create value for business and customers through digital and social media platforms. In this unit learners will understand the specialisms that digital marketers use to acquire, convert and interact with customers, and how to measure success in digital marketing campaigns.
Some of the topics covered include:
• The use of a wide range of digital technologies, tools and platforms such as search engine optimisation, Pay-Per-Click, mobile aps and web analytics
• The different business environment and needs related to digital marketing
• Digital etiquette and communication styles
• How to protect data across different digital and social media platforms.
Upon completion of this course, learners may wish to progress onto higher-level Digital Marketing qualifications, look for employment in the sector, or utilise their new knowledge and skills to support in growing their own business or taking on additional responsibility within a Marketing, Administration, Customer Service or Sales role.
Assessment is via a multiple-choice online test.
Please note that interested learners will be asked to attend an Information & Enrolment Session prior to the course commencing, to complete an Initial Assessment and speak to our Digital Marketing Tutor to assess suitability.
For further information or to enrol, please contact us via 01744 698800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to book