7th November 2023
09:30 - 16:00
St Helens Chamber
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region’s Combined Authority, we are pleased to offer this course free of charge to those who were aged 19 or above as of 31/8/23, and who reside within the Liverpool City Region.
This qualification is designed for new and aspiring team leaders. It gives an in-depth introduction to the role and responsibilities of a team leader.
The benefits for individuals and employers include;
- The core skills to lead a team successfully
- Motivation techniques to get the best from people
- The confidence to tackle difficult issues, like underperformance
- Tools to develop as a leader
- Team leaders equipped with the skills they need to perform
- Staff who are competent to manage people and relationships
- Better communication and collaboration in teams
- Incentivise your staff to develop their potential.
Learners will work towards achieving the ILM Level 2 Certificate in Team Leading across 11 days, covering the following units;
- Developing Yourself as a Team Leader
- Improving Performance of the Work Team
- Planning and Monitoring Work
- Understanding Change in the Workplace
- Methods of Communicating in the Workplace
- Induction and Coaching in the Workplace
- Developing the Work Team
- Leading Your Work Team
- Setting Team Objectives in the Workplace.
For more information on this course or to apply, please contact us on 01744 698800 or email@example.com
Call to book