28th June 2022
09:30 - 16:00
St Helens Chamber
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19+ as of 31/8/21 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
Our Level 2 Business Administration course meets the needs of learners wishing to work, or already working, in an administrative support role. They allow the learner
to develop essential knowledge of how to carry out everyday and more complex administrative
Learners will study the following units;
of personal responsibilities and working in a business environment, including;
- Employment rights & responsibilities of the employee and employer
- How to plan own work and be accountable to others
- How to improve own performance in a business environment.
Principles of providing administrative services, including;
- Diary management procedures and how to arrange meetings
- How to effectively deliver excellent customer service
- Keeping waste to a minimum in a business environment
- Organising travel and accommodation arrangements.
Principles for managing information and producing documents, including;
- How to manage electronic and paper-based information
- Understand the purpose of producing documents that are fit-for-purpose, and the procedures to be followed.
of supporting change in a business environment, including;
- Understanding why change happens in a business environment and how to support this
- How to respond to on-going or significant change and adapt.
Working effectively from home or remotely, including;
- Professional use of Microsoft Teams and 365, plus Zoom
- Employer expectations when working from home, including meeting etiquette
- How to stand out to your manager whilst working from home.
Upon successful completion of the course, attendees will achieve the City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration.
You can contact us on 01744 698800 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on this course, or to enrol.
Call to book