4th April 2023
09:30 - 16:00
Construction Training Centre
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19+ as of 31/8/21 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
Build on your existing skills in construction with our Level 2 course, which enables students to gain the skills they need to work in the industry for free. Although no prior knowledge, attainment and/or experience is required, we encourage learners to attend the Level 1 Construction course first.
Level 2 Award in Skills for Employment in Construction Industries
Funding will be provided for a CSCS test/Card (if required)
The aims of the qualification are to enable learners:
- To promote the gaining of work-related skills within the construction industries
- To prepare learners for further training or employment within Construction
- To give learners an insight into the core activities within their chosen occupational area/s, in order that an informed decision can be made on future career choices
- To know about the hazards and risk in the Construction workplace
- To know about the emergency procedures in the Construction Industry
- To know about the safe working practices in Construction crafts
- Be able to prepare to perform tiling operations
- Know the tools, materials and equipment required to perform tiling operations
- Be able to calculate quantities and prices for a range of tiling operations
- Be able to perform tiling operations.
We will also look to support the learners with possible work experience opportunities and progression to employment via our own Chamber Members.
Progression and related jobs:
Students can progress onto further learning, or broaden their knowledge with our range of training courses. You could also progress into jobs such as Construction Operative, Painter, Decorator, Plasterer and more.
If you are interested in attending, please get in touch on 01744698800 or email@example.com.
Call to book