11th September 2023 - 15th September 2023
09:30 - 16:00
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19+ as of 31/8/23 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
This course is perfect for those who are aiming to work within the Adult Health & Social Care sector or those already in post who would like to expand their skills and knowledge.
Attendees will achieve a City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care and will cover the following;
- Introduction to the adult social care sector
- Values and principles required to work in the sector
- Awareness of the skills and attitudes required
- Effective communication techniques with service users and colleagues
- Awareness of the roles and responsibilities of the adult social care worker.
Upon completion you may decide to progress onto our Level 2 course or continue to work with our Career Coaches to pursue employment in the Health & Social Care sector.
To find out more, please contact our Starting Point team on 01744 698800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to book