19th January 2022
09:30 - 16:00
St Helens Chamber
All of our events and courses will run in line with the latest Government guidance, and you will be contacted should/if any events are subject to change.
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19+ as of 31/8/21 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
This course is perfect for those who are aiming to work within the Adult Health & Social Care sector or those already in post who would like to expand their skills and knowledge.
Attendees will achieve a City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care and will cover the following;
- Introduction to the adult social care sector
- Values and principles required to work in the sector
- Awareness of the skills and attitudes required
- Effective communication techniques with service users and colleagues
- Awareness of the roles and responsibilities of the adult social care worker.
Upon completion you may decide to progress onto our Level 2 course or continue to work with our Career Coaches to pursue employment in the Health & Social Care sector.
To find out more, please contact our Starting Point team on 01744 698800 or email@example.com
Call to book