27th November 2023 - 4th December 2023
09:30 - 16:00
St Helens Chamber
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19+ as of 31/8/23 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
The free Essential Digital Skills course defines the digital skills adults need to safely benefit from, participate in and contribute to the digital world.
Pearson Level 1 qualification in Essential Digital Skills
Learners will gain knowledge and understanding in the following areas;
- Using Devices and Handling Information – including applications such as Chrome, Zoom and Adobe, cloud storage such as Google Drive, and use of Android and iPhones.
- Creating & Editing – Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as Google Documents
- Communicating – covering email, instant messaging, video calls, social media and blogs, as well as how to stay safe during use
- Transacting – how to securely shop online, access online banking, pay utilities and Government services as well as the NHS App
- Being Safe & Responsible Online – protect your privacy, review your social media settings, avoid fraud and be able to identify suspicious activity, emails or websites.
Progression and related jobs:
Upon completing of this qualification, learners may wish to progress onto a higher level of learning, or utilise these skills in their search for employment in a variety of roles in most industries that use digital skills on a daily basis.
Please note that we occasionally may need to amend the dates or cancel our training courses due to a low number of bookings or unexpected staffing absences. We will endeavour to inform you of this with as much notice as possible and offer alternative dates. We can also offer an appointment with our National Careers Service team to review opportunities with other training providers.
For further information about this course, please contact 01744 698800 or email@example.com
Call to book