21st August 2023 - 30th August 2023
09:30 - 16:00
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19+ as of 31/8/22 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
Learn the skills you need to start off a career in office administration with this free course.
City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Business and Administration
You will gain knowledge and understanding in the following areas;
- To identify and be able to complete routine tasks undertaken by administrators
- Develop the skills to identify and produce a variety of business documents including letters, memos, agendas, contracts, invoices or claim forms
- How to ensure consistency and professionalism when creating business documents
- Make and answer telephone calls using an organisation’s agreed procedures, including preferred greetings, targets around answering within a certain number of rings, using a polite and clear tone
- An understanding of the appropriate tone and language used within a professional environment.
Progression and related jobs:
Upon completion of this course, learners may wish to progress onto a Level 2 Business Administration course, or update their IT & digital skills to further enhance their CV.
They may also wish to pursue a career in an office environment as a Business Administrator, Receptionist, Customer Service Adviser and more.
Please note that you will be invited to attend an Induction Day prior to the course commencing, this will include a discussion with the Tutor and completion of an Initial Assessment to confirm that the course is right for you – your place cannot be confirmed until this.
For further information about this course, please contact 01744 698800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to book