15th March 2022 - 29th March 2022
09:30 - 16:00
St Helens Chamber
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19+ as of 31/8/21 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
Learn the skills you need to start off a career in office administration with a Business and Administration qualification.
This City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Business and Administration qualifications have been designed to meet the needs of learners who are either seeking employment or are already working in first level administrative support roles within any office environment.
You will gain knowledge and understanding in the following areas;
- To identify and be able to complete routine tasks undertaken by administrators
- Develop the skills to identify and produce a variety of business documents including letters, memos, agendas, contracts, invoices or claim forms
- How to ensure consistency and professionalism when creating business documents
- Make and answer telephone calls using an organisation’s agreed procedures, including preferred greetings, targets around answering within a certain number of rings, using a polite and clear tone
- An understanding of the appropriate tone and language used within a professional environment.
Upon completion of this course, learners may wish to progress onto a Level 2 Business Administration course, or update their IT & digital skills to further enhance their CV. They may also wish to pursue a career in an office environment.
For further information about this course, please contact 01744 698800 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Call to book