31st January 2022
13:30 - 16:30
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19+ as of 31/8/21 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
Are you self-employed or looking at setting up your own business? You may be looking for an Administrative role and would like to enhance your skill set. If so, our free Introduction to Google Analytics course would be ideal.
This course is aimed at people who may have set up their own website, but want to find out more information about how people use their website, with a view to improving their website performance.
Google Analytics is industry standard software, that helps you to access a wealth of information about your website’s visitors, such as:
- Who your website’s visitors are
- What content they want to see from your business
- How they behave when browsing your site
During this session, delegates will cover the following topics:
- How to setup Google Analytics
- Navigating Google Analytics
- How to setup goals in Google Analytics
- How to analyse your website traffic on Google Analytics
- Using Google Analytics to improve the performance of your website
This webinar will be delivered via Google Meet (Access to Google Chrome would be preferred for this)
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com
Call to book