20th March 2023 - 24th March 2023
09:30 - 16:00
Thanks to funding from the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority’s Adult Education Budget we are pleased to be able to offer this course free of charge – provided that attendees were aged 19+ as of 31/8/22 and live within the Liverpool City Region.
Are you self-employed or looking to start your own business? You may be looking at an office-based role where Digital Marketing skills are in increasing demand. If so, our Introduction to Digital Marketing course would be ideal.
This free course has been designed to give you an overview of current digital marketing techniques. Digital marketing is used in a wide variety of sectors, and many job roles now have responsibility for promoting a business not just the advertising and marketing department. You will gain an insight into marketing trends and develop your skills that are highly sought after by many employers.
To complete this course you should have previous experience of using computers and a good understanding of areas such as file management and internet browsing.
COURSE CONTENT IS:
This course will cover the following areas:
- Digital Marketing Principles – the role of digital marketing
- Digital Marketing Platforms – How different digital marketing platforms can be used to promote products and services
- Social Media Marketing – How social media used to promote products and services
- Search Engine Marketing – SEO and Paid Search marketing
- The Effects of Digital Marketing – How to evaluate the effects of digital marketing
- Website Best-Practice – How to create your own website and improve its performance
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com
Call to book