20th May 2024
13:00 - 14:00
St Helens Chamber
Looking to get into work? Whether you’re looking for an Apprenticeship or another role, our NEW Fast Track to Employment programme will help you to secure the job you want.
If you’re aged 16-24, we can help you get on the path you need to achieve your career goals; with access to qualified Career Coaches every step of the way.
How does it work?
You’ll train with us for up to 12 weeks, and depending on your age and career level you’ll be able to choose a training course to suit you.
Fast Track to Employment groups run monthly, and will have a different theme from:
- Customer service
- Business Admin
- Adult Care
Who should come along to an open day?
Anyone aged 16-24 who is looking to start or develop their career with an Apprenticeship or another role.
We’ll support you to get on the path to your dream career with:
- Employability training so you know exactly what to expect when going into the workplace.
- Work experience in your chosen field.
- Access to CV and interview support from qualified Careers Advisers.
- The chance to gain accredited Business Administration, Essential Digital Skills, Cyber Security and Employability qualifications, which make a great talking point with employers.
- Choice of a range of short training courses to add valuable skills to your CV (many come with qualifications too!)
- Plus much more
Throughout the programme you will be fully supported by an expert team of Careers Advisers who are on hand to give free and impartial advice.
You’ll also benefit from the Chamber’s close links with local businesses, employers and partners; opening up a range of opportunities to fast track you to employment!