Customer Service Excellence aims to bring professional, high-level customer service concepts into practice, offering a unique improvement tool to help those delivering services put their customers at the core of what they do. This 60 minute session will explore the next steps your business has to take and the criteria you must meet to achieve these standards.
Presented by Customer Service Excellence
This qualification is designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety by enabling delegates to understand the basic principles of risk assessment. This seminar is suitable for anyone in a work environment as it raises delegates’ awareness of the concept of risk assessment.
This course is nationally accredited and a certificate is included.
Are you looking for extra help at your business? Have you considered taking on an Apprentice?
St Helens Chamber specialises in helping you to recruit young people through our Apprenticeship Programme and we are always looking to increase the range of vacancies available. All Apprentices will have completed our ‘Chamber Approved – Work Ready’ course to ensure they are high-calibre candidates who are well prepared for the world of work.
Taking on an Apprentice can increase efficiency, introduce new skills and provide a hassle free, cost effective way to grow your business. This informal event will provide an efficient and convenient way for you to meet some of the best local young job seekers.
To confirm a place at the event please ring 01744 742333
This seminar covers the principles of handling complaints. Delegates will learn;
- How to get it right
- How to be customer focused
- Being open and accountable
- Acting fairly and proportionately
- How to put things right
- About seeking continuous improvements
Learn to make the best use of email software to safely and securely send, receive and store messages. On completion of this course you will be able to understand and use a range of basic email software tools.
Delegates will learn how to:
- Use e-mail software tools and techniques to compose and send messages
- Attach files to e-mail messages and send
- Identify how to stay safe and respect others when using e-mail
- Use an address book to store and retrieve contact information
- Follow guidelines and procedures for using e-mail
- Identify when and how to respond to e-mail messages
- Identify what messages to delete and when to do so
- Organise and store e-mail messages
- Respond appropriately to common e-mail problems
If you are looking to step into management or team leadership or have just taken on this type of role, this seminar will introduce you to the facets of being a successful leader in the workplace. You will develop an awareness of leadership & management theories.
Delegates will learn:
- An awareness of a range of leadership and management styles, and how they have a place in different situations and with different types of people
- How to develop an awareness of emotional intelligence
- How to review the effect of emotions on your own and other's performance
- Understand the importance of effective communication in management
St Helens Chamber’s new HR Forum is designed specifically for HR Professionals and people responsible for HR in larger businesses. These events will provide an informal setting to meet, network, share ideas, best practice and seek advice and support from peers in an open and supportive environment. Our next meeting will cover:
- Supporting Mental Health in the Workplace
The event is free to attend.
Book online or call us on 01744 742028 for more information.
This seminar is suitable for anyone who has a basic knowledge of using Excel spreadsheets. On completion of the seminar delegates will be able to use a range of spreadsheet software tools and techniques to produce, present and check spreadsheets.
- How to use a spreadsheet to enter, edit and organise numerical and other data
- How to use appropriate formulas and tools to summarise and display spreadsheet information
- How to select and use appropriate tools and techniques to present spreadsheet information effectively
This course is accredited by City & Guilds. Delegates will receive a Certificate in Using Spreadsheet Software on successful completion.