This course will show you how to build a compelling presentation or deliver a persuasive pitch to impress your audience whether to one or one thousand. You will be able get your point across even if you may not have time to fully prepare or feel uncomfortable presenting to colleagues or customers.
Whether presenting one-to-one at a meeting or standing in front of a room of business professionals, the three key methods to making your presentation brilliant are: preparation, preparation, and preparation, and this course will help you do exactly that.
Delegates will learn how to:
• Effectively prepare for their audience
• Build a compelling and original presentation
• Confidently project themselves
• Engage their audience for maximum impact
• Recognise the need for positive body language
• Manage their presentation space
The course will cover different presentation styles and provide an overview on the most common presentation tool, PowerPoint.
Presented by KBW Associates