This course has been designed to give you an overview of current digital marketing techniques. Digital marketing is used in a wide variety of sectors, and many job roles now have responsibility for promoting a business not just the advertising and marketing department. You will gain an insight into marketing trends and develop your skills that are highly sought after by many employers.
To complete this course you should have previous experience of using computers and a good understanding of areas such as file management and internet browsing.
This course is delivered over 2 days via Google Meet.
COURSE CONTENT IS:
This course will cover the following areas:
- Digital Marketing Principles – the role of digital marketing
- Digital Marketing Platforms – How different digital marketing platforms can be used to promote products and services
- Social Media Marketing – How social media used to promote products and services
- Search Engine Marketing – SEO and Paid Search marketing
- The Effects of Digital Marketing – How to evaluate the effects of digital marketing
- Website Best-Practice – How to create your own website and improve its performance
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org