When people are looking to invest in a product or service, they usually turn to Google. On this course you will gain a clear understanding of Google Ads and how you can use this tool to gain exposure at the top of page 1 of Google search results.
It’s easy to setup Google Ads with little to no training, however you can waste a serious amount of money with common errors and receive poor conversions. What you will learn on this course:
- Google Ads Strategy – taking the potential client through text based, display network and remarketing for maximum exposure.
- Keyword research along with the importance of negative keyword inclusion.
- Creating quality adverts than result in clicks.
- The importance of an effective landing page in order to maximise conversions.
- Optimising your campaign – this covers everything from focusing on the highest converting keywords, geographic locations, time of the day, day of the week and much more.
- Setting up conversion tracking to monitor and gauge results.
- Tried and tested methods that have been used on a wide range of campaigns across various sectors.
Attendees will leave the seminar with a clear understanding of how Google Ads can be used as part of their advertising mix and will each leave with a strategy outline they can build on to ensure they get off to the best possible start.