This course has been designed to help your staff develop and expand on their knowledge of current marketing techniques. From planning a marketing campaign, to editing a corporate video, posting on social media or create a web page, having staff who can effectively use marketing in their job role can make a significant difference to commercial operations.
Digital marketing is no longer just the job of the marketing department - in many companies, the responsibility for tasks such as updating the company website and managing the social media feeds may fall on any number of employees. On this course your staff will gain an insight in to digital marketing trends and develop skills that can be used in many roles.
To complete this course your staff should have previous experience is using computers and a good understanding of area such as file management and internet browsing.
This course will cover the following areas:
- Creating simple web pages – using specialised software to create innovative, professional looking websites
- Social Media – making the most of Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Hootsuite in business
- Video and Imaging software – editing and creating attractive presentations
- Search Engine Optimisation – ways to market websites in order to achieve higher Google ratings
- Analysing websites/social media – use of analytical software to gather data on websites/social media
- Email Marketing – how to create a targeted email marketing campaign
- Internet Safety – how to stay safe online, legislation and ways to keep information secure
This course is delivered over three full days and on successful completion of this course you will gain the City & Guilds Level 1 Award in IT Users.