This seminar is designed to develop an understanding and ability to be able to manage stress and conflict in your organisation as a manager. It also allows you to consider the effectiveness of your own policy and procedures when dealing with workplace stress and conflict.
Delegates will learn:
• How to evaluate the effectiveness of your organisation in recognising workplace stressand conflict and providing the necessary support mechanisms
• Methods to manage stress within the workplace
• Health and safety legislation
• The main causes of conflict and interpersonal friction and ways to resolve them
• The symptoms and impacts of stress and the implications/effects of stress for individuals and organisations