This Level 2 Health & Social Care course is aimed at adults who want to develop the skills and knowledge required for working in the Health and Social Care sector.
You will learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in the Health and Social Care sector.
This course will take place two days a week over seven weeks, and will cover:
- Principles of Communication in an Adult Social Care Setting
- Principles of Personal Development in an Adult Social Care Setting
- Principles of Diversity, Equality and Inclusion in an Adult Social Care Setting
- Principles of Safeguarding and Protection in Health & Social Care
- Introduction to Duty of Care in Health & Social Care
- Understanding the role of the Social Care Worker
- Understand the person centred approaches in an Adult Social Care Setting
- Understanding Health & Safety in a Social Care Setting
Please arrange to speak to one of our guidance advisers for more information about any of these courses and to discuss your personal career plan.
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com