This course has been designed to help you develop and expand your knowledge of current marketing techniques. Digital marketing is used in a wide variety of sectors, and many job roles now have responsibility for promoting a business not just the advertising and marketing department. You will gain an insight into marketing trends and develop your skills that are highly sought after by many employers.
To complete this course you should have previous experience of using computers and a good understanding of areas such as file management and internet browsing.
This course is delivered flexibly to meet your needs, and can be delivered over 4 full days or 8 half days, using a combination of taught delivery, online learning in your own time and 1-1 support from our tutors to ensure the programme is flexible to your individual needs.
This course will cover the following areas:
- Creating simple web pages – using specialised software to create innovative, professional looking websites
- Social Media – making the most of Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/Hootsuite in business
- Video and Imaging software – editing and creating attractive presentations
- Search Engine Optimisation – ways to market websites in order to achieve higher Google ratings
- Analysing websites/social media – use of analytical software to gather data on websites/social media
- Email Marketing – how to create a targeted email marketing campaign
- Internet Safety – how to stay safe online, legislation and ways to keep information secure
On successful completion of this course you will gain the City & Guilds Level 1 Award in IT Users.
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email email@example.com