This course is designed to improve your digital skills.
Digital technology reaches almost every aspect of our life's, including work. Digital Skills for Work will develop your confidence and online skills, weather you use them for study, work or everyday life.
Completing this course will enable you to demonstrate your competency in digital literary skills and help you to progress to job roles where digital literary skills are required.
This course is delivered flexibly to meet your needs, and can be delivered over 8 full days or 16 half days using a combination of taught delivery, online learning in your own time and 1-1 support from our tutors to ensure the programme is flexible to your individual needs.
This qualification will enable you to:
- Understand how to protect devices
- Communicate socially and professionally using technology
- Apply digital skills in personal and business situations
- Using digital resources to facilitate your own career progression
During this course you will cover:
- Using and managing information
- Keeping yourself and other safe when using digital devices
- Communicating and collaborating online
- Digital career development
On successful completion of this course you will gain the NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Digital Skills for Work.
For further information about this course contact Starting Point on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org