This two week level 1 ICT course is designed to teach you essential IT skills so you can go into your next job role with confidence.
This course will cover:
Improving Productivity Using IT
- Choosing the appropriate IT systems and software to meet requirements.
- Using IT systems and software efficiently to complete planned tasks.
- Reviewing the selection and use of IT tools to make sure that tasks are completed.
Word Processing Software
- Using a software application designed for formatting, editing and production of largely text-based documents.
- Creating mail merged documents
- Using software applications to produce effective presentations, which include a combination of media (e.g. images, animation and sound) for education, entertainment or information sharing.
- Creating and linking spreadsheets
- Applying a range of basic and advanced formulas
- Creating complex charts to display a range of information
If you are currently unemployed and in receipt of benefits, these courses are all available FREE of charge. To find out more and to check your eligibility call us on 01744 698800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org