Strategic Partnership with St Helens Chamber is designed for businesses who want to raise their profile at a strategic level, bringing together a network of business leaders, CEOs and influencers who form long term relationships at exclusive events.
Each strategic package is designed to meet the objectives of each partner, whether it’s for raising the business profile or to work more closely with the Chamber at a senior level.
Basic Package: £3300 +VAT
Benefits of Strategic Partnership with St Helens Chamber
- Grow your high level network with likeminded business leaders at exclusive networking events.
- Top level networking events that your business will benefit from, including briefings for the inside track on political developments; local and national economic forecast; and emerging investment, priorities to help guide growth plans.
- Two tickets to each of the following events: Annual Dinner & Business Awards, Partner Race Day at Haydock Park; exhibition space at the St Helens Chamber Business Fair.
- Advanced notification of event sponsorship opportunities.
- Attend the BCC Annual Conference in London with Strategic Partners/ Senior Business Leaders.
- Visit London with other senior business leaders (November) to meet MPs at the House of Commons and attend the National Chamber Awards Dinner.
- Opportunity to be involved in the Chamber’s policy and economic development activity, helping to shape our voice in St Helens and the region, as a key supporter, contributor and ambassador of the Chamber.
Profile Building & Marketing Support
- Your logo on a banner promoting Strategic Partnership in reception area of the Chamber.
- Welcome posts on social media.
- Logo on Chamber website.
- Receive a Strategic Membership certificate to display in your office
- Half page advertising in Comment twice per year.
- One article included in Comment each month (subject to approval, editorial to be sent to the Chamber’s Marketing Manager).
- Opportunity to share your news with our Members through social media and Comment
- Enhanced listing on Members Directory
- Online and social media profile for your business as a chamber Strategic Partner, with strategic partner branding and publicity in Comment and at chamber events (Banner with strategic partners logos on to be displayed) / online.
- Opportunity to work with St Helens Chamber to shape the events programme.
- Recruitment support, skills audit, CPD and Apprenticeship training.
- Meetings with membership manager and Deputy Chief Executive.
- 50% discount on room hire at the Chamber
- All the usual benefits of Chamber membership for your business: providing services to help you promote, grow and protect your business and saving you money on business essentials.
- Further discounts on top of member prices on seminars and training.
- Assistance with entries to national British Chamber of Commerce Awards.