Would you like to win more business within the North West? Looking to raise your company’s profile?
The St Helens Chamber Business Fair is one of the largest business to business events in the North West!
Exhibitor places available now
Exhibiting at the Business Fair is a great way to raise the profile of your company and allows you to meet hundreds of potential customers or suppliers, build face-to-face relationships with new and old suppliers, network with businesses from across the North West and raise your brand awareness.
As an exhibitor you will:
• Be invited to our pre-event Business Breakfast so you can network with fellow exhibitors
• Receive 2 free tickets to a future race day Haydock Park Racecourse.
• Get complimentary tea/coffee at our Business Fair Business Breakfast with the purchase of a breakfast roll
• Receive a 15% discount on all food and drink at Coole’s Kitchen on the day
• Get use of the exclusive exhibitor logo to use on email signatures, social media and your website
• Receive a guide to exhibiting with tips and tricks on how to make the most of the event
• Get mentioned on our social media platforms to highlight that you will be exhibiting
What you can expect from the event:
- Free Parking
- Table hire and cloth included
- Set up the day before
- Basic listing in event programme
- Visitors from all sectors
- Excellent value for money
- Extensive event marketing and social media mentions
St Helens Chamber Members: £130 +VAT | Non-Members: £179 +VAT
FREE to attend!
The St Helens Chamber Business Fair is FREE to attend, plus Every visitor who pre-books and attends on the day will receive a free ticket to one of Haydock Park Racecourse’s Race Days.
Taking place 4th April, 10.30am - 3pm, the day will include:
- Business Exhibition showcasing businesses from across the North West
- Every visitor will receive a FREE ticket to a future race day at Haydock Park Racecourse
- An inspirational talk from guest speakers Marnie Millard, Chief Executive of Nichols PLC and Glenn Cooper, President of ATG Access
- Opportunities to meet with potential buyers and suppliers from across the Borough
- Lounge area to meet new contacts and do business
- Business Information & Advice
For more information or to reserve your place or call 01744 742028 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What 2018’s exhibitors had to say:
“As the fair was my first networking event it was a good opportunity to meet other businesses that have either recently started up or have been in operation for some time. I also made some very useful connections and a potential lead, so all round a good day well spent.” Tyrell Richardson, TR Architectural Services
“This is an excellent event, it's well run with lots of visitors and many friendly stall holders. The Chamber staff are ever so helpful, and we had a very productive time for the second year running.” Chris Pearce, Local Life 247 Ltd
Sponsoring the St Helens Chamber Business Fair is an excellent way to raise your company's profile. For more information on sponsorship opportunities contact Rachel Wellens on 01744 742028 or email email@example.com.