28th January 2021 | Totally Wicked Stadium
St Helens Chamber Business Fair is one of the largest and best value business to business events in the region. With a wide range of businesses exhibiting and attracting hundreds of visitors, this is a great networking event for all ambitious businesses who are looking to grow and prosper. Whether you’re an existing business looking to develop, a business in the early stages, or are thinking of starting your own business – you will find something of interest at this networking event.
The health and safety of both exhibitors, attendees and staff will be our number one priority.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the safety of employees and members of the public, the Business Fair will now be held at a limited capacity.
We will be observing government guidelines and working closely with the venue to ensure that the Business Fair is organised and delivered as safely as possible for all participants. More details on any new arrangements will be provided in due course.
Exhibitor places are available now
Exhibiting at the Business Fair is a great way to raise the profile of your company and allows you to meet hundreds of potential customers or suppliers, build face-to-face relationships with new and old suppliers, network with businesses from across the North West and raise your brand awareness.
As an exhibitor you will:
- Be invited to our pre-event Business Breakfast so you can network with fellow exhibitors
- Get a complimentary lunch voucher and unlimited tea/coffee (for two people)
- Get use of the exclusive exhibitor logo to use on email signatures, social media and your website
- Receive a guide to exhibiting with tips and tricks on how to make the most of the event
- Get mentioned on our social media platforms to highlight that you will be exhibiting
What can Exhibitors expect from the event:
- Free Parking
- Table hire and cloth included
- Set up the day before
- Basic listing in event programme
- Visitors from all sectors
- Excellent value for money
- Extensive event marketing and social media mentions
St Helens Chamber Members: £155 +VAT | Non-Members: £185 +VAT
FREE to attend!
The St Helens Chamber Business Fair is FREE to attend.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and for the safety of exhibitors, attendees and staff, St Helens Chamber Business Fair will now be held at a limited capacity.
Please note that places at the Business Fair are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Booking is essential.
Taking place 28th January, 10.30am - 3pm, the day will include:
- Business Exhibition showcasing businesses from across the North West
- Opportunities to meet with potential buyers and suppliers from across the Borough
- Lounge area to meet new contacts and do business
- Business Information & Advice
For more information or to reserve your place or call 01744 742028 or email email@example.com.
What 2018’s exhibitors had to say:
“As the fair was my first networking event it was a good opportunity to meet other businesses that have either recently started up or have been in operation for some time. I also made some very useful connections and a potential lead, so all round a good day well spent.” Tyrell Richardson, TR Architectural Services
“This is an excellent event, it's well run with lots of visitors and many friendly stall holders. The Chamber staff are ever so helpful, and we had a very productive time for the second year running.” Chris Pearce, Local Life 247 Ltd