St Helens Chamber Business Fair is one of the largest and best value business to business events in the region. With over 100 businesses exhibiting and attracting hundreds of visitors, this is a great networking event for all ambitious businesses who are looking to grow and prosper. Whether you’re an existing business looking to develop, a business in the early stages, or are thinking of starting your own business – you will find something of interest at this networking event.
As well as an exhibition showcasing a wide range of local businesses we are delighted to add Marnie Millard OBE, CEO of international soft drinks giant Nichols PLC, to our line-up of guest speakers.
Marnie joined Nichols as Managing Director in October 2012 and just eight months later, was appointed Chief Executive Officer. Since joining the company, Marnie has overseen the international growth of a number of brands including Vimto, which has become a leader in the soft drinks industry.
We are also excited to welcome Amanda Collins from Inspired Energy plc, the UK’s leading energy consultancy, offering members with a wide range of energy services aimed at lowering utility bills and reducing energy usage for their business. Amanda will be providing a short presentation on how we can save Chamber Members time and money on their utilities. She will also discuss how Inspired Energy plc will provide full support and guidance to allow you to better understand how your business energy is performing, and the measures you can take to reduce the amount of energy you use, improve sustainability and cut down on your energy bills.
We are also delighted to hear from Chris Cook - the Digital Excellence Manager for LOCALiQ, publishers of the St Helens Star online and in-print. As well as being local news publishers LOCALiQ are marketing technology providers for SMEs and corporations across the UK, with their parent company Gannett operating digital marketing businesses across North America, Australasia, and Europe. Bringing expertise and experience from the online display, social media, web build, and search engine environments Chris will be providing visitors with an overview of the changing digital landscape – so whether it’s lead generation, reputation management, social strategy, or brand that’s important to you – Chris is looking forward to sharing LOCALiQs experiences as a Google, Bing, and Facebook partner.
Clean Growth area
Attendees will also get the chance to visit the Clean Growth area. Clean Growth is one of the UK Industrial Strategy’s biggest challenges, addressing the need to improve the carbon impact of manufacturing processes and materials and make better use of renewables or resource efficiency solutions, reducing energy usage and utilities costs. Come along to meet with our Clean Growth Exhibitors to find out more about solutions for sustainable energy and reducing energy costs.
Timetable for the day
Arrival from 8.00am (All stand must be set up by 9.00am)
8.30am - Refreshments available to purchase from Coole’s Kitchen (First Floor)
9.00am - Exhibitor Breakfast event
9.15am - Welcome, Tracy Mawson, Deputy Chief Executive, St Helens Chamber
10.30am - Business Fair Starts
11.00am - Guest Speaker, Marnie Millard OBE, CEO, Nichols
12.30pm - How to save money on your Energy Bills, Amanda Collins, Inspired Energy, PLC
13.45pm - Your Digital World – LocaliQ
15.00pm - Business Fair Ends
FREE to attend!
The St Helens Chamber Business Fair is FREE to attend. Each visitor who pre-books and attends on the day will also receive a free ticket to one of Haydock Park Racecourse’s Race Days!
Taking place 4th April, 10.30am - 3pm, the day will include:
- Business Exhibition showcasing businesses from across the North West
- Every visitor will receive a FREE ticket to a future race day at Haydock Park Racecourse
- An inspirational talk from guest speakers Marnie Millard, Chief Executive of Nichols PLC and presentations from Local IQ on the Changing Digital Landscape and Inspired Energy on making savings on business utilities
- Opportunities to meet with potential buyers and suppliers from across the Borough
- Lounge area to meet new contacts and do business
- Business Information & Advice
Exhibitor places are still available
Exhibiting at the Business Fair is a great way to raise the profile of your company and allows you to meet hundreds of potential customers or suppliers, build face-to-face relationships with new and old suppliers, network with businesses from across the North West and raise your brand awareness.
As an exhibitor you will:
- Be invited to our pre-event Business Breakfast so you can network with fellow exhibitors
- Receive 2 free tickets to a future race day Haydock Park Racecourse.
- Get complimentary tea/coffee at our Business Fair Business Breakfast with the purchase of a breakfast roll
- Receive a 15% discount on all food and drink at Coole’s Kitchen on the day
- Get use of the exclusive exhibitor logo to use on email signatures, social media and your website
- Receive a guide to exhibiting with tips and tricks on how to make the most of the event
- Get mentioned on our social media platforms to highlight that you will be exhibiting
What can Exhibitors expect from the event:
- Free Parking
- Table hire and cloth included
- Set up the day before
- Basic listing in event programme
- Visitors from all sectors
- Excellent value for money
- Extensive event marketing and social media mentions
St Helens Chamber Members: £130 +VAT | Non-Members: £179 +VAT
Download an Exhibitor Pack
For more information or to reserve your place or call 01744 742028 or email email@example.com.
What 2018’s exhibitors had to say:
“As the fair was my first networking event it was a good opportunity to meet other businesses that have either recently started up or have been in operation for some time. I also made some very useful connections and a potential lead, so all round a good day well spent.” Tyrell Richardson, TR Architectural Services
“This is an excellent event, it's well run with lots of visitors and many friendly stall holders. The Chamber staff are ever so helpful, and we had a very productive time for the second year running.” Chris Pearce, Local Life 247 Ltd