This award will recognise a student who has a promising bright future and has already shown outstanding commitment to learning. Judges will be looking for hard work, resilience, overcoming obstacles and pushing to achieve their goals.
Student of the Year is for those working towards, or have completed, a qualification in the last 12 months, trained by a provider based in St Helens and of any age.
Those working towards, or have completed, an apprenticeship in the last 12 months, should not apply for this award. Please see the Apprentice of the Year category.
The judges will be looking at:
- Students performance rate, personal and professional development.
- Levels of dedication (in terms of time, resources and effort) the student has shown and the outcomes achieved.
- What they have done to be an example of an outstanding and inspirational student.
- Impact the individual made on other students, local community or work place engagements.
How to enter
- Click on the link below it will take you to the login page of Award Force.
- Register as a user and confirm by clicking on the link you will receive via email, to gain access to your account.
- Go to ‘My Entries’ then click on ‘Start Entry’ and select the category you wish to enter
- It is now time to enter your award winning entry. Don’t worry, you can save your application and come back to it as many times as you wish before you submit.
- Once you have answered all the questions (remember to proof check), you are ready to hit ‘Submit entry’. You will receive an email as receipt of entry submission.
- Sit back, relax and let us do the rest – we wish you the best of luck!