Small Business of the Year is sponsored by Langtree Property Partners who are a successful commercial property company, active in property management, development, investment and public/private property partnerships across the UK. The company has a first class reputation in regeneration and Joint Venture partnership working, with the team having led some of the most significant regeneration projects in the UK.
This award – open to organisations employing up to 75 full-time members of staff – will go to a company that has achieved consistent growth backed by strong financial performance. Entrants will demonstrate current activity to grow market share and the effect this is having on business performance.
The judges will be looking at:
- Your organisation’s achievements since it was established- how these were accomplished.
- Evidence of how you overcame any obstacles or challenges to business growth.
- What you are currently doing that has contributed to your business success, growth and financial performances.
How to enter
- Click on the link below it will take you to the login page of Award Force.
- Register as a user and confirm by clicking on the link you will receive via email, to gain access to your account.
- Go to ‘My Entries’ then click on ‘Start Entry’ and select the category you wish to enter
- It is now time to enter your award winning entry. Don’t worry, you can save your application and come back to it as many times as you wish before you submit.
- Once you have answered all the questions (remember to proof check), you are ready to hit ‘Submit entry’. You will receive an email as receipt of entry submission.
- Sit back, relax and let us do the rest – we wish you the best of luck!