This award recognises the strength of St Helens’ exporters. Entrants for this award must stand out from the crowd on the international stage and demonstrate that they have generated significant and/or sustained increases in their export activity.
The winner of this award will be submitted to the British Chambers of Commerce National Business Awards, providing a fantastic opportunity to showcase your business achievements on a national scale!
The judges will be looking at:
- The objectives for your business over the next three years and how they will be achieved.
- Evidence of your total sales over the last three years – including details of any changes and trends.
- All planning and preparation undertaken prior to entering new geographical markets.
- Explanation of the growth strategies employed through international trade
How to enter
- Click on the link below it will take you to the login page of Award Force.
- Register as a user and confirm by clicking on the link you will receive via email, to gain access to your account.
- Go to ‘My Entries’ then click on ‘Start Entry’ and select the category you wish to enter
- It is now time to enter your award winning entry. Don’t worry, you can save your application and come back to it as many times as you wish before you submit.
- Once you have answered all the questions (remember to proof check), you are ready to hit ‘Submit entry’. You will receive an email as receipt of entry submission.
- Sit back, relax and let us do the rest – we wish you the best of luck!