This award recognises the entrepreneurial efforts and achievements of a business person. A dynamic and creative business leader who has been instrumental to the success of a business.
The winner of this award will be submitted to the British Chambers of Commerce National Business Awards, providing a fantastic opportunity to showcase your business achievements on a national scale!
The judges will be looking at:
- Personal story, career and notable achievements.
- Evidence of the market opportunity identified, and how it differentiates from competitors.
- Key innovations introduced, or developed, that have created uniqueness and competitive advantage.
- Leadership style and how it has driven improvement in performance or organisational change.
How to enter
- Click on the link below it will take you to the login page of Award Force.
- Register as a user and confirm by clicking on the link you will receive via email, to gain access to your account.
- Go to ‘My Entries’ then click on ‘Start Entry’ and select the category you wish to enter
- It is now time to enter your award winning entry. Don’t worry, you can save your application and come back to it as many times as you wish before you submit.
- Once you have answered all the questions (remember to proof check), you are ready to hit ‘Submit entry’. You will receive an email as receipt of entry submission.
- Sit back, relax and let us do the rest – we wish you the best of luck!