Employer of the Year is sponsored by Wind in the Willows Childcare, a provider of high-quality early years learning and education. As a fully inclusive private childcare provider, regulated by Ofsted, Wind in the Willows Childcare follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework and continually invest in their staff to ensure children receive the very best.
This award recognises organisations that demonstrate excellence in the promotion and implementation of a learning and development culture. Entrants for this award must communicate how this culture has contributed to the business achieving outstanding success!
The judges will be looking at:
- Objectives for your business over the next three years and how they will be achieved.
- Trends in sales, turnover, profit and development or growth of new revenue streams.
- Sustainability of your business activities.
- Your company’s approach to learning and development of employees.
How to enter
- Click on the link below it will take you to the login page of Award Force.
- Register as a user and confirm by clicking on the link you will receive via email, to gain access to your account.
- Go to ‘My Entries’ then click on ‘Start Entry’ and select the category you wish to enter
- It is now time to enter your award winning entry. Don’t worry, you can save your application and come back to it as many times as you wish before you submit.
- Once you have answered all the questions (remember to proof check), you are ready to hit ‘Submit entry’. You will receive an email as receipt of entry submission.
- Sit back, relax and let us do the rest – we wish you the best of luck!