This award is open to all businesses with exceptional practices and contributions towards improving diversity and inclusion in their industry, demonstrating its commitment to equality and be able to show progress of an inclusive workplace.
The winner of this award will be submitted to the British Chambers of Commerce National Business Awards, providing a fantastic opportunity to showcase your business achievements on a national scale!
Judges will be looking for:
- Evidence of your achievements in moving your business towards being diverse and inclusive
- The benefits it has brought to your firm, customers, communities of interest and the environment.
- How you promote diversity in your workplace.
- How you promote a business environment that is free from bias and discrimination.
- How the activities have contributed to your business success, growth and financial performances.
How to enter
- Click on the link below it will take you to the login page of Award Force.
- Register as a user and confirm by clicking on the link you will receive via email, to gain access to your account.
- Go to ‘My Entries’ then click on ‘Start Entry’ and select the category you wish to enter
- It is now time to enter your award winning entry. Don’t worry, you can save your application and come back to it as many times as you wish before you submit.
- Once you have answered all the questions (remember to proof check), you are ready to hit ‘Submit entry’. You will receive an email as receipt of entry submission.
- Sit back, relax and let us do the rest – we wish you the best of luck!