This award recognises new start-up businesses, under two years old that have translated an idea into a successful business venture. The organisation must be able to demonstrate continued growth since start-up whilst meeting and overcoming challenges.
The judges will be looking at:
- The rationale behind starting up your business and what you were doing before
- Challenges and opportunities faced since starting the business and how you approached them.
- Personal and professional development undertaken and how this has supported your success.
- How the activities have contributed to your business success, growth and financial performances.
How to enter
- Click on the link below it will take you to the login page of Award Force.
- Register as a user and confirm by clicking on the link you will receive via email, to gain access to your account.
- Go to ‘My Entries’ then click on ‘Start Entry’ and select the category you wish to enter
- It is now time to enter your award winning entry. Don’t worry, you can save your application and come back to it as many times as you wish before you submit.
- Once you have answered all the questions (remember to proof check), you are ready to hit ‘Submit entry’. You will receive an email as receipt of entry submission.
- Sit back, relax and let us do the rest – we wish you the best of luck!