Business Start Up of the Year award is sponsored by Network Space, a commercial property developer, investor and manager specialising in the industrial warehouse sector. Founded in 1982, Network Space has created and modernised over 10 million sq ft of industrial workspace in more than 150 locations.
This award recognises new start-up businesses, under two years old that have translated an idea into a successful business venture. The organisation must be able to demonstrate continued growth since start-up whilst meeting and overcoming challenges.
The judges will be looking at:
- The rationale behind starting up your business and what you were doing before
- Challenges and opportunities faced since starting the business and how you approached them.
- Personal and professional development undertaken and how this has supported your success.
- How the activities have contributed to your business success, growth and financial performances.
How to enter
- Click on the link below it will take you to the login page of Award Force.
- Register as a user and confirm by clicking on the link you will receive via email, to gain access to your account.
- Go to ‘My Entries’ then click on ‘Start Entry’ and select the category you wish to enter
- It is now time to enter your award winning entry. Don’t worry, you can save your application and come back to it as many times as you wish before you submit.
- Once you have answered all the questions (remember to proof check), you are ready to hit ‘Submit entry’. You will receive an email as receipt of entry submission.
- Sit back, relax and let us do the rest – we wish you the best of luck!