|Expression of Interest closing date||20190801|
Tender for the Video and Film Production Service – Manchester Business Growth Hub
The GC Business Growth Hub (The Hub) wishes to appoint a provider to enter into a Single Framework Contract for the delivery of Video and Film Production Services.
Professional, dynamic and interesting film across a range of formats and mediums and outputs, is central to the Hub’s online and offline presence. High quality video is required to promote the services and expertise of the Hub, together with case studies, events, presentations, and generic marketing messages via short films. The Hub has its own YouTube channel where film will be uploaded on a regular basis. Video will be used on the Hub’s website as well as relevant third-party websites to provide interesting, rich media. Video will also be used as part of presentations and for relevant events, so a video library will be created to cover the myriad services that the Hub provides.
There could be a requirement to work with other Hub agencies, suppliers and third-party partners, including contracted suppliers for full service marketing, events, media and public relations, website design and digital.
The Hub will require the video provider to produce exciting, creative videos that capture the Hub activity and ethos.
The provider will: –
- Provide consultancy support (Approximately 1 day per month) to assist in the planning and co-ordination of forthcoming video projects;
- Carry out research (both with internal and external partners) to ensure relevant video content and style;
- Create new, innovative and relevant video content which promote the activities of the Hub to both partners and potential clients.
The following requirements are to a guide to the outputs that may be required in fulfilment of the contract: –
- Four video case studies per month;
- One promotional short film per month (live or motion graphic format);
- A short film from a Hub event per month
- Films promoting the Hub’s services, expertise and benefits to businesses, using live or motion graphic style formats
However no guarantees are given to level of work commissioned or to the frequency of the requirement.
Duration and Budget
The contract period will be from the award date for a period of one year, with an option, to be exercised at GM Business Support Limited sole discretion for two additional period of 12 months each, subject to satisfactory performance reviews. Please be aware that the current ERDF funding ends on the 31st December 2021.
The likely value of activity under this framework will be between £45,000 and £120,000 excluding VAT.
The total value of this contract, including any extensions, will not exceed £140,000 excluding VAT.
Receipt of Tender: Tenders must be submitted in the required format and be returned by 13:00, Thursday 1st August 2019.
ITT Documents: You are required to make your ITT submission via The Growth Company In-tend e-tendering platform. You are required to complete a basic registration as a supplier on the In-tend Supplier Platform at the following web address: https://in-tendhost.co.uk/manchestergrowthcompany/aspx/Home.