|Expression of Interest closing date||20181212|
Talent Acquisition and Retention Planning Consultancy – Warrington
Please click here to view source of tender
Please click here to view full RFQ
Business Name: Lignum Recruitment Ltd
Reference Code: GH51099
Description of services required:
We are a recruitment consultancy based in Warrington specialising in niche and technical sectors including Fenestration, Automation & Robotics, Construction, Life Sciences, Engineering & Manufacturing, Retail Support, Entrance Systems, Industrial Services, Installation, and Racking. We need to attract and recruit a number of new hires in 2018/19 to service new business opportunities, as well as improve our existing retention strategies.
Our project is to develop a talent acquisition and retention plan that includes improved attraction, interview, induction and development programmes to ensure we attract the right calibre of candidates and, more importantly, retain them once they’re in the business. We anticipate the main elements of the project will be:
- Undertake strategic review of the business that includes a review and evaluation of existing talent acquisition and retention practices as well as benchmarking against industry best practice
- Formulation of a talent and acquisition and retention plan that outlines key objectives, how these objectives will be achieved and by when including key personnel involved in delivery.
- Work with the senior team to gather the key information and messages that they would like to put into a new induction programme
- Design of an induction course that will run over the first two weeks of the new recruit starting. This will include:
- Creation a Manager’s new starter check list
- Development of an induction presentation
- Creation of a skills scanning process for all new recruits to enable us to design relevant learning interventions.
- Development of workshops in recruitment best practice and personal coaching planning framework that can be adapted around each new recruit in terms of their role, responsibilities etc in the business. This will also be rolled out to existing staff.
- Undertake a Training Need Analysis and Skills Scan of the existing teams to make sure that personal coaching plans are designed to create optimum results for the team.
- Creation of coaching/training library for recruitment teams to easily access and to ensure that the new starter experience is consistent and effective.Submission Deadline: 5pm on Wednesday 12th December 2018
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund