|Expression of Interest closing date||20181214|
Strategic Marketing & Communications Consultancy
Please click here to view source of Tender
Please click here to view full RFQ document
Business Name: LiveWire CiC
Reference Code: GH51096
Description of services required:
LiveWire has traditionally been a provider of outsourced HFW (Health, Fitness and Wellbeing) (on behalf of local authorities) to local residents. Whilst the majority of our existing revenue is derived from a mixture of local authority management fees and commercial revenue from our service users, we are looking to significantly enhance our private sector revenue mix given significant interest from private sector business customers who wish to implement, or enhance, their own employee of health, fitness and wellbeing (HFW) schemes
Our challenge is to integrate and reposition our technical platform, digital assets and commercial IP to quickly take advantage of both the new wave of outsourced public sector HFW contracts and, the adjacent private sector corporate opportunities.
We wish to proactively pursue the increasing number of private sector opportunities but first, need to:
- Better establish our online credibility as a provider of such services.
- Enhance member / user functionality.
- Integrate our membership CRM and website.
Our project requirements therefore consist of:
- A comprehensive review of our current sales and marketing strategy.
- Subsequent development of a revised marketing strategy and communications plan that better positions us within the corporate HFW marketplace.
Submission Deadline: 5pm on Friday 14th December 2018
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund