|Expression of Interest closing date||20171204|
Start-up Support to Stimulate Demand and Create Sustainable Businesses in Greater Manchester
The Business Growth Hub Mancester (BGH) wishes to appoint a framework of providers to enter into contracts for the delivery of pre-start and post-start support to individuals wishing to start and sustain their own business in the Greater Manchester area.
The service will engage with individuals, help develop their understanding, knowledge and capability to create successful and sustainable businesses, and support them to access follow-on growth support where appropriate.
Indicative areas of specialism we are looking to appoint within the framework include:
- Client engagement including community based outreach
- Delivery of bespoke, intense one to one support
- Delivery of specialised workshops
- Sector specialisms to include but not exclusively: Digital and Creative Tech, Professional Services, Low Carbon, Construction, Life Sciences, Food and Drink, Leisure & Tourism, Retail
- Delivery of Lean Start Up methodologies
- Expertise with priority client groups but not exclusively: economically inactive, benefit recipients, 50 plus, women, black and ethnic minority groups, people with disabilities, people from disadvantaged wards, those without basic skills and lone parents
- Key note speakers for conferences and events.
Period of contract: Framework Agreement for a period of up to five years starting Tuesday 2 January 2018
Value of Tender: Framework Agreement up to a Maximum Value of £5m over the five year period.
Tender Queries Deadline: 9:00am on Monday 27 November
Deadline of Tender Receipts: 9:00am on Monday 4 December 2017
Type of Tender: A fully-open single stage tender process (OJEU)
ITT Documents can be downloaded below:
Please Note: Update To Tender Deadline
Document A: Invitation to Tender and Requirements
Document B: Written Tender Response
Document D: Framework Agreement for Supply of Services
Document E: Form of Tender
Document F: Questions and Answers (Updated Tuesday 14 November)
Document G: Tender returns label