|Expression of Interest closing date||20180913|
RFQ – Strategic Marketing and B2B e-commerce platform integration with SAP Business One – Northwich
Business Name: Eveque Leisure Equipment Ltd
Description of services required:
Established in 1980, we are a specialist manufacturer of protective matting and a leading supplier of manufactured sports equipment in the UK.
This project focusses on the steps required to integrate SAP Business One into a new B2B e-commerce platform that will support integration of SAP Business One’s customer facing functionality online so that these processes can be fully automated.
This project will therefore need to include a technical systems audit to ensure that the selected B2B e-commerce platform architecture is suitable for both domestic and international trade customers, is accessible via mobile and, can adequately support the following SAP Business One integration points:
• Account Opening: Register trade customers via the website through integration with online credit approval software.
• Bespoke Catalogues: Only present trade customers with their specific catalogue pricing and credit terms.
• Pricing: tailor trade customer prices via tiered pricing i.e. relevant products must show available quantities and pricing breaks etc.
• Complimentary Products: Position, up-sell and cross sell related products during product search but also when at ‘check-out.’
• Stock and Shipping: Determine stock availability and shipping options when a customer is placing an order i.e. some orders can be fulfilled via stock and dispatched directly whilst others, are manufactured to order.
• Promotional Offers: Promote special offers via catalogue pricing.
• Checkout: Process orders via a one-page checkout.
• Payment Options: Provide customers with the option to pay online via both Sage Pay and PayPal.
• Live Chat: Undertake ‘live chat’ with customer to answer queries and help ‘close’ sales.
Closing Date: 5pm on Thursday 13th September 2018
This project is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund