|Expression of Interest closing date||20191006|
RFQ – How to Prepare for Brexit Workshop – St Helens
Requirement: St Helens Chamber Ltd require quotations to present a 3 hours session covering ‘How to Prepare for Brexit’. Items to be discussed include Brexit preparation, business resilience and economic impact. Other areas which could be covered depending on timescale include:
• Changes to regulations and contracts
• Where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
• What you might need to speak to customers and employees about
• Moving goods across borders
• Business travel to the EU
• Providing services to EU clients
Deadlines and Submission:
Proposals / Quotations for consideration are required by: 5.00pm on 6th October 2019 electronically to email@example.com
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Conditions of Tender
- Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
- We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
- You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.