|Expression of Interest closing date
All five Liverpool City Region Chambers of Commerce – Liverpool & Sefton, Halton, Knowsley, St Helens and Wirral – have been commissioned by the Department of Education to deliver a Local Skills Improvement Plan, designed to integrate the requirements of business into the curriculum planning and delivery of further education providers in the city region.
LSIPs put employers at the centre of the skills system, allowing training provider’s provisions to be more responsive to the skills needs of employers. The project is operating across the UK and provides both Chambers and businesses to have their voices heard at a national level.
The Chambers will utilize their own networks and channels – and those of partners – to stimulate engagement activity with businesses but wishes to create a brand through which the LSIP project can be promoted, and the results shared.
The Chambers wish to commission an agency or individual who can create a set of marketing assets to support the promotion and delivery of this project and report to stakeholders, press and the business community at key stages of the project.
To promote this project and the important work being done, we require the successful supplier to:
- Ensure communications are consistently scheduled (through social media for example) to promote the LSIP survey and project to stakeholders.
- Produce content informing stakeholders and partners key progress updates throughout the project (dates/timescales to be agreed); including but not limited to social media content, email marketing, graphics, reports, blogs/short form content, and the creation and distribution of press releases.
- Design and production of a printed and digital report in May 2023 comprising up to a maximum of 30 pages of content – data to be provided by Chambers (with further iterations delivered twice more between then and the project completion date).
- Produce and schedule social media content, email content, create graphics and create and distribute press releases detailing the above results in May 2023.
- Overall, to ensure consistency in the branding and promotion of the Chamber’s activity when engaging with businesses either in person or online.
The project will commence in October 2022 and be delivered through to July 2025.
This specification covers the period between commencement and June 2023 which is designated the ‘first stage’ of the project.
£1,000+VAT per month
Interested in quoting for this project?
St Helens Chamber is the lead contract holder for this project. Quotes for the work are requested to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 13th January 2023.
Interviews for shortlisted suppliers are expected to take place between 23rd and 31st January.