|Ref||BGG Golden Environmental|
|Expression of Interest closing date||20210201|
Request for Quotation – Website with Online Shop
Please click here to view full RFQ document
Golden Environmental Services Ltd T/A Golden Hygiene is a family owed business providing washroom services and janitorial supplies to companies across the north west since 2009.
We offer a personal service providing washroom/waste disposal solutions at a very competitive price without compromise on service – something the national companies strive to achieve.
Sales have grown organically since 2009 in our locality (North West) but now needs expertise to develop its online presence to compete in a very competitive environment.
Structural update or rebuild to our existing website www.goldenhygiene.com, to include an ecommerce platform with customer ordering portal, we are open to input regarding established ecommerce sites such as shopify.
Incorporate all the services offered on the facility services side of the business.
Easily updated without expert input.
The current website was built in 2009. We are aware that there are some issues with the website from a functional / online perspective which we will need to be accounted for during this project.
The company would like to achieve:
- a) Restructuring of existing website menu
- b) Restructuring of home page to maximise engagement and conversion
- c) Option to include Videos and News for new products etc
- d) Restructuring of Categories and Product pages.
- e) Database management advice – the company would like to build the website to include its products we currently sell 600 lines of product however we expect this to expand over time, therefore the procedure to add and change product must be manageable – the current website only has a small selection online. We have several suppliers we have approached to provide Bulk Data Uploads that we will require advice on to convert successfully to bulk uploading. The expectation is not on the successful applicant to upload products rather for the company to advise / educate or create a solution for us to be able to execute this task internally as an when products need updating.
- f) Further suggestions for improvement welcome
We expect the project to commence no later than 15th February 2021, and to be completed by 31st March 2021.
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Cost 30 %
Clarity of proposal @ 20 %
Marketing / Added Value @ 20 %
Technical Understanding @ 20%
Timescales @ 10 %
|4 Excellent||Proposal meets and in some places exceeds the required standard|
|3 Good||Proposal meets required standard|
|2 Acceptable||Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others|
|1 Poor||Proposal falls short of expected standard|
|0 Unacceptable||Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer|
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals for consideration are required by: (0900 Hrs.) on (1st February) either electronically or by post to:
John Erskine, Golden Environmental Services Ltd Pasture Lane Business Centre Pasture Lane Rainford, WA11 8PU
Date Published 18.01.2021
This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- ERDF Indicative Budget
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the *£2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required.
(*NB this figure is the ERDF regulations figure. IT IS NOT THE BUDGET FOR THIS PROJECT)
Conditions of Tender
Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.