|Ref||BGG - Vertical Lift Svs NW|
|Expression of Interest closing date||25/02/2022|
Request for Quotation – Website – St Helens
Please click here to view RFQ document
Vertical Lift Services North West Ltd provides all aspects of lift engineering works, Loler inspections and project management.
We offer a complete service covering all aspects of:
- Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance
- Specification for modernisation, service or new lift inspection & reports
- 24/7 Call centre and on call engineers
- Supplementary examinations LOLER inspections
- Maintenance management support
- Service cover
- Maintenance visits/Service schedules
Vertical Lift Services North West Ltd requires a new web site which will:
- Reflect the services we provide
- Increase brand awareness of the Company
- Allow easy and efficient ways of updating the website with new content and updates
- Work on all mobile devices across all mobile platforms
- Provide improved search optimisation for the company
- Increase website visitors
- Improve the number of sales both online and by conventional marketing
The project will be deemed successful when Vertical Lift Services North West Ltd has a website that accurately characterises its brand, skills and technologies to a wider audience, and is accessible using all available browsing platforms completing an improvement in the current website traffic and conversions.
We expect the project to commence no later than 7th March and to be completed by 7th April 2022
Quotations will be assessed and scored on the following criteria:
Demonstrable skills and understanding of sector 20%
Understanding of brief and quality of of quotation 20%
Delivery timescales 20%
|4 Excellent||Proposal meets and in some places exceeds the required standard|
|3 Good||Proposal meets required standard|
|2 Acceptable||Proposal meets the required standard in most respects, but is lacking or inconsistent in others|
|1 Poor||Proposal falls short of expected standard|
|0 Unacceptable||Completely or significantly fails to meet required standard or does not provide the relevant answer|
Proposals should clearly demonstrate how they meet the requirement set out above.
Deadline and Submission
Proposals for consideration are required by: 12pm on 25th Feb 2022 and should be provided electronically to:
Managing Director: Andy Verey
E Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Published 09/02/2022
Please read this section before submitting your proposal
- This work is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund.
- ERDF Indicative Budget (Not the Project Budget)
This work will be part funded though the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the *£2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure, but a detailed written quotation is required.
(*NB this figure is the ERDF regulations figure. IT IS NOT THE BUDGET FOR THIS PROJECT)
- Conditions of Tender
Please be aware that due to the relatively low indicative budget for this work (i.e. less than the current OJEU limits) there is no regulatory obligation for us to provide feedback if you are unsuccessful.
We reserve the right to discontinue this tender process at any time and not award a contract.
You will not be entitled to claim from us any costs or expenses which you may incur in preparing and/or submitting your Tender at any stage of this exercises. This applies whether or not your organisation is successful.