|Expression of Interest closing date||20170825|
Request for Quotation – Website Design – Cadre Components Ltd – St Helens
Overview: – Cadre Components is primarily an edge banding distributor. Established 25years ago we supply edge banding to manufacturers of furniture and products made from MFC. We also have a manufacturing department which produces edged panels which can be used in the furniture industry.
Cadre are looking to maximise online business potential both from the UK and export market. To do this we need an online shop. We already have the platform but these needs fulfilling with product and copy. We have in the region of 1000 different products which needs to be associated with different board manufacturers.
This is similar to the tyre industry in its complexity i.e.; (different tyres match different vehicles). We are looking for this online shop to be our back office which is integrated with Sage line 50.
Cadre Components is seeking a consultant to help with the following:
1. Update the cadre-components.co.uk website to reflect what it is Cadre does today.
2. Make the website mobile friendly.
3. Create support for social marketing, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
4. Deliver a targeted marketing campaign to deliver leads and opportunities based on the launch of the new website.
The critical success factors will be the development of a website and social media strategy that:
1. Provides new opportunities and leads that enable Cadre to increase its turnover;
2. Increases brand awareness of Cadre;
3. Allows easy and efficient ways of updating the website with new content and updates
4. Works on all mobile devices across all mobile platforms;
5. Provides improved search optimisation for Cadre and its products.
Critical success factors will be the development of an effective SEO strategy
Increase website visitors
Improve the number of sales both online and by conventional marketing
Provide on-going support and development.
The project will be deemed successful when Cadre has a website that accurately characterizes its brands, skills and technologies to a wider audience, and is accessible using all available browsing platforms completing an improvement in the current website traffic and conversions.
Project to commence ASAP
There are stage completions required. The website should be completed within 3months.
The shop and ecommerce for UK market within 6 months.
Estimated budget: This work will be part funded through the European Regional Development Fund. The project falls within the £2,500 – £24,999 bracket and therefore, under current Public Procurement Regulations, there is no formal tender procedure but a detailed written quotation is required.
Proposal format – The proposal should clearly demonstrate how the requirements set out above are met.
Deadline and Submission – Submissions for consideration are required for close of business on Friday 25/08/2017 – Sent to Steve Clark, Cadre Components Ltd, 1 Raspberry Court, Marlborough Way, Haydock, St Helens WA11 9FT
This work is to be part funded through the European Regional Development Fund